Wisconsin Community Health Alliance (WCHA) is committed to supporting organizations and individuals improve the health of their communities and the environments in which they live. Check out our list of services to see how we can work together to meet your organization's needs; our blog for the latest news and tips on healthy community development and problem prevention; and our page of testimonials from people and organizations who have benefited from partnering with the Wisconsin Community Health Alliance!
What We Do
- Strategic Planning - WCHA works with organizations to create effective and relevant strategic plans.
- Strategic Prevention Framework Training and Technical Assistance. WCHA works with coalitions and task forces to implement scientific, public health approaches to drug and alcohol issues.
- Grant Writing - WCHA works with organizations to create competitive and high-quality grant proposals.
- Community Health Improvement Process - WCHA works with local health departments to help them meet CHIP requirements
- Survey Development - WCHA works with organizations to develop effective and valuable phone, mail, and electronic surveys.
- Program Evaluation - WCHA works with organizations to create useful and credible evaluation plans.
In The News
State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Releases Heroin Report:
Deadly doses: Gannett Wisconsin Media Investigative Team report looks at heroin use in Wisconsin
Burden of Alcohol Report Released
March 12, 2013 - Burden of Alcohol Report released detailing the costs of alcohol abuse to Wisconsin familes, businesses, and taxpayers.